Welcome to ImagiNAILtion magazine!
ImagiNAILtion is the first worldwide nail art and design magazine that has been designed to help you to improve your skills and inspire you.
Unlike nail art books that are created by a single author, we are free to select work from some of the world's top nail artists and share their unique talents and design techniques.
The first issue was received with critical acclaim from both editors of leading nail magazines and our readers. Here you can read some of the readers comments that's we've received.
Take a look inside!
Click here to see a preview of the magazine.
10 stunning Step-by-Step designs from:
- Svetlana Deliu, Trainer of the Moldovia Nail Art Team and judge
- Viktoria Klopotova, champion nail tech, inventor of The Pipe nail shape
- Iryna Giblett, expert nail artist and international judge.
Iryna has created two stunning wedding nail designs that you can sell to your clients. Just show them the full page photographs! One of these uses a new technique that's never been published before.
- Vicki Peters - Through the Eyes of the Nail Judge
- Choosing the best brushes for nail art
- Tip Parade - 20 nail tip designs to make you drool!
To provide an even higher value to our readers, every issue also includes a DVD that has two step-by-step videos containing designs that are not shown in the magazine.
We have 10 stunning nail designs from eight of the leading nail artists, plus:
- Article from Carla Collier, "Judging 3D Nail Art"
- Article from Vicki Peters, "Are You The Whole Package?"
- Tip Parade - a selection of nail tip designs for inspiration
The DVD that has two new step-by-step videos containing designs that are not shown in the magazine.
Summer Issue #3 & 4 - available July, 2010
We decided to combine issue #3 and issue #4 and make it a bumper summer issue!
- 20 step by step designs, including the winning competition entry
- Photographs of all the competition entries
- Article, "Increase Your Perceived Value"
Customers who purchase the printed version of the magazine will receive a DVD that has four new step-by-step videos containing designs that are not shown in the magazine.